UCCTC has conducted many successful high-level trade events from 2012-2015 and assisted in cementing several MOUs and transactions between US and Chinese companies, bringing millions of dollars of revenue to the US participants.
UCCTC’s trade missions are certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce, led by an Executive from the U.S. Department of Commerce, and accompanied by several Chinese clean tech experts who will help you navigate the challenging Chinese market. Each of our trade delegations will visit a variety of cities with diverse needs and buyers and designed to promote U.S. companies with clear potential in sectors with the greatest export potential to China.
Mission participants benefit from customized services and opportunities, including:
• Individualized pre-screened business appointments with potential buyers, agents/distributors/partners
• Up-to-date information on market access and business opportunities
• Opportunities to meet with senior government officials and industry decision-makers
• Interfacing and cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce (Int’l Trade Administration) and their Foreign Commercial Service offices in the US and China
• Identification and introduction of qualified agent/distributors in China
• Information on possible joint-ventures and licensing opportunities
UCCTC Groundwater and Soil Remediation Trade Mission China Case Study [Download]
Dais Analytic Finds Success in China [Download]
U.S. CEO Clean Water Trade Mission [Download]